At the Kutztown Car Wash, we want you to have a pleasant car washing experience.
You wouldn’t appreciate stepping out of your car into a pile of mud ...
We simply ask that you remember the Golden Rule – treat others as you would like to be treated.
Please be considerate of the next customer!
- Leave the bay cleaner than it was when you arrived
- Report any equipment problems to management so that other customers are not inconvenienced.
- Pull out of the bay to dry your car so that the next customer can begin
- Turn meter switch to off position when you are done
- Deposit your trash in the trash cans
- Hang vacuum hoses on the hooks so that the next customer doesn't drive over them
- Enjoy your music ... softly please, so that other customers can listen to their music.
Please Do Not
- Use the Foaming Brush on tires
- Leave cigarette butts or other trash on the parking lot
- Cleaning out pickup truck beds
- Cleaning mud/dirt from off-road vehicles
- Cleaning landscaping, construction or farm vehicles or equipment
- Bucket washing while other customers may be waiting
- Household or business trash of any kind
- Oil changes -- Leaving any oil or other auto fluids anywhere at the carwash (including the trash!) is illegal.